HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Friday, August 22, 2008

Awards!!

Click on the award to read the details and see who I passed it on to!

















The 2009 Friendly Blogger Award: I received this fun award from Serena over at Savvy Verse & Wit

The Butterfly Award: Kelly, Bonnie, Kaye and Ryan G of Wordsmithonia all awarded me with the Butterfly Award! Thanks everyone!!

I Love Your Blog Award: I am also honored to receive the "I Love Your Blog" award from Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews

The Lemonade Award: I was so honored to receive the Lemonade Award from Yvonne of Socrates' Book Reviews

The Lemonade Award is for blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.

Let's Be Friends: I received this award from three different and wonderful bloggers! Many thanks to Jane of Fleur Fisher Reads, Ruth of This That and the Other Thing, Cathy of Kittling Books, Kristi of Books and Needlepoint (have you ever stopped by to see what needlepoints she shares?), Missy of Missy's Book Nook, and Stacey at Word UP! who all sent me this award - it is so nice to know that I've got bloggy friends out there!

One Lovely Blog Award: I received this lovely award from Rebecca of Lost in Books, Mary of Bookfan-Mary, and LuAnn of Reading Frenzy!

Premio Dardos Award: I received this award from Sunny over at That Book Addiction, and from Melissa over at Bibliphile's Retreat!

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The Proximidade Award: I received this beautiful award from Mari, of MariReads (who also knits), Alyce (whose name rhymes with peace!) of At Home With Books, Pabast from Reading Mama, and Blodeuedd of Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell.~ Thanks Alyce and Pabast!!

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

The Sisterhood Award: Many thanks to Bev of Merry Weather, Yvonne of Socrates' Book Reviews, and Kelly of Enroute to Life, who have each graced me with The Sisterhood Award!

The Splash Award: Melissa of Melissa's Bookshelf, and Kristi of Books and Needlepoint have awarded me with this splashy and glitzy award. (Melissa doesn't know it, but after seeing how nice her link bar was under her heading, I HAD to figure out how to get one on my blog - so I ultimately took two nights to figure out how to do it, and I also updated my header!! Thanks for the inspiration Melissa!!)

You Don't Say Award: I received this wonderful award from Melonie of Wandering Quail Road and Wanda of A Season To Read!

"We give and get awards for having a great blog and being a good friend. What I want to award is those people whose comments have meant THE WORLD to me. It takes time to visit a blog and leave a comment ... I wanted to recognize some special bloggers whose comments have made such an impact on me. The “You Don’t Say?” Award is awarded to these special bloggers in hopes that they will pass the award along to 5-10 of their best commenters!"

Your Blog is Fabulous: I received this award from Teddy Rose of So Many Precious Books, So Little Time!

(Isn't this button just adorable!!) Recipients of this award are encouraged to write five things that they are addicted to and then pass it on to five other blogs.

2 Comments:

SueFitz said...

Her is another one. I've given you an award that can be found here:

http://booksbooksthemagicalfruit.blogspot.com/2009/05/award-thank-you.html

Moxie said...

Wendi, WOW!! Look at all those awards you've got there. That is very impressive!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters