I love to watch reality shows! They are generally very entertaining and inspiring, and often teach me something, so I was very excited when I got the opportunity to participate in this Spark with Kroger and MyBlogSpark in the promotion of the Pound for Pound Challenge. Read below for details:
From Kroger's Family of Stores & General Mills via MyBlogSpark: You’ve seen the Biggest Loser on TV, watched contestant’s struggles and achievements, and may have even thought, “Hey, I can do that!” Instead of waiting for the BBQs to be over and your schedule to open up, put all excuses aside and make a pledge to live healthier with the Pound For Pound Challenge.
The Kroger Co. Family of Stores, General Mills, NBC's hit TV Show “The Biggest Loser” and other key sponsors are partnering to donate up to $1,080,000 to Feeding America this year.
Here’s how you can help:
- Visit www.pfpchallenge.com/Kroger to make your pledge to lose weight and to get more information and to find tools to change your life for the better. It is free, easy and only takes a minute to make a change that can help you and help the hungry in your local community.
- Through June 30, 2010, for every pound you pledge to lose, the Pound For Pound Challenge will donate 14¢ to Feeding America® — enough to deliver one pound of groceries to a local food bank.
As the official supplier of the Biggest Loser Ranch and partner of the Pound for Pound Challenge, the Kroger Family of Stores wants to help you achieve your goals. If you’re a fan of the Biggest Loser, you may have seen several great General Mills products featured on the show. These products, including Yoplait Greek yogurt, Total, and Multigrain Cheerios, are available at your local Kroger Family of Stores and can help you stick to your weight management plan.
One of my lucky readers will win $30 in Kroger Family of Stores gift cards that you can use to purchase the General Mills products that have been featured on the Biggest Loser from the Kroger Family of Stores** through MyBlogSpark.
** The Kroger Family of Stores includes Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, King Soopers, City Market, Dillon's, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Pay Less Super Markets and Scott’s Food & Pharmacy.
Want to win? Here's how!
1. Share how much you pledged to lose with the Pound for Pound challenge or how they will help spread the word about the Pound for Pound Challenge (Facebook, Invite a Friend, etc.)(1 entry daily, must leave a different idea per entry!!)
1.5 For extra bonus daily entries, Leave a comment and tell me one of your favorite healthy snacks (5 bonus entries per day, must be a different snack ideas)
2. Post a link to the giveaway on your blog and/or Facebook and report it here (1 entry)
3. Become a follower (link is on the right hand sidebar) and leave a comment here (or "remind" me you are already a follower so I know you want to be included in this giveaway) (1 entry)
The drawing will be held June 30th. Winner: I will send you an email, please reply with your address so I can forward it to the wonderful people at MyBlogSpark!
This giveaway is open to residents within the United States, no PO Boxes.
The Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills were very generous and provided me with a $30 gift card and information through MyBlogSpark, and they are allowing me to host a giveaway for one additional gift card to a reader!