HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Teaser Tuesday: Easy on the Eyes by Jane Porter

TEASER TUESDAYS : Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading ~ I always look forward to reading everyone's teasers!

My 2 (well, a few more) “Teaser” Sentences for today:

This is so life. This is how it is. Up and down and rough and smooth and good and bad. It's wonderful and terrible and forever unpredictable. And I don't mind unpredictable as long as it doesn't hurt my friends.

~ p. 166, “Easy on the Eyes" by Jane Porter



From Amazon:
At 38, Tiana Tomlinson has made it. America adores her as one of the anchors of America Tonight, a top-rated nightly entertainment and news program. But even with the trappings that come with her elite lifestyle, she feels empty. Tina desperately misses her late husband Keith, who died several years before. And in a business that thrives on youth, Tina is getting the message that her age is starting to show and certain measures must be taken if she wants to remain in the spotlight. It doesn't help that at every turn she has to deal with her adversary--the devilishly handsome, plastic surgeon to the stars, Michael Sullivan. But a trip away from the Hollywood madness has consequences that could affect the rest of her life.

~ Wendi

13 Comments:

Hilarie said...

Life does often seem like a roller coaster to me. Perhaps I'm cynical, but when things seem to be going perfect I get nervous, wondering when the next unexpected adventure is going to happen.

Anonymous said...

Great teaser - sounds like a good book!

avisannschild said...

Ah if only unpredictable didn't hurt one's friends (or anyone else for that matter)!

Jenny Girl said...

Sounds like a fun read.
Good teaser!

Jo-Jo said...

I love that teaser! Don't mess with a girl's friends...

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Interesting teaser, sounds like a good book! I'll have to get my hands on a copy.

Jenni

Missy B. said...

I really miss having friends that feel that way....takes me back to high school.
Great teaser! Sounds like a good read.

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

Sounds like a great read! And a fun teaser too.

Margot said...

This sounds like a fun, light book. Might be nice for summer.

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

That little snippet seems to match my attitude... this book just might be for me!

Melissa O. said...

Great teaser--so true! Enjoy the book!

The Bumbles said...

From the summary it doesn't sound like my taste in books but from the Teaser it sounds quite enjoyable - a very selfless and accepting statement - healthy outlook of the way things sometimes can be.

Linda Nguyen said...

Yup yup, I agree. Sounds like a fun book to read. =) I hope you're enjoying the read. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters