HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Chuggington: It's Training Time DVD (Wonderful Kids Cartoon)

Chuggington: It's Training TimeChuggington is one of the shows I fully approve of my sons watching, and they both LOVE it, so I was really excited to see they just brought out a new DVD with 6 fun adventures!

I believe this cartoon is both safe (I've never seen anything I had to correct or object to) and educational.  What parent doesn't love cute, fun, lovable characters showing their kids that learning is fun, that following directions is both important and helpful, that being clean is fun, etc?  On top of that, the show is also cute, colorful and entertaining, and not just for kids - I enjoy sitting down and cuddling with my kids while we watch an episode or two.

When I asked my 4 1/2 year old what he liked best about Chuggington, after thinking for a minute, he pointed to Koko (one of the trainees) and said that she has a fun sense of humor while she is learning and she likes to help her friends.  He just reinforced my positive opinion of the show!

This Mom definitely gives her stamp of approval to Chuggington: It's Training Time!



Chuggington: It's Training Time
ANCHOR BAY (August 2, 2011) ~ 6 adventures, 62 minutes
Cartoon / Kids

Edition Reviewed: DVD - Review copy received courtesy of the PR company, many thanks for sending me a copy to review and giveaway!


About Chuggington: It's Training Time DVD:
All Aboard! An exciting new "Chuggington" adventure that's coming down the tracks on DVD for young trainees this summer! "It's Training Time!," from Anchor Bay Entertainment, will pull into retail stores nationwide on August 2, 2011.

"It's Training Time!" features six "traintastic"fun-filled episodes that gently foster preschoolers' social readiness skills such as the value of setting a good example (Training Time Harrison); cleanliness (Wilson Gets A Wash); following directions (Koko And The Tunnel); diversity (Watch Out Wilson); self-confidence (Wilson's Smooth Move) and not jumping to conclusions (Eddie Finds Time). Also included on the adorable new DVD release is a three-minute bonus "Badge Quest" episode, Running On Time, which shows young viewers the importance of being punctual.

"Chuggington" follows the entertaining and engaging adventures of three young trainees, Wilson, Brewster and Koko, as they learn to "ride the rails" of life and become productive chuggers. The vibrant, CGI-animated series airs daily on Disney Junior, Disney Channel's new programming block for kids ages 2-7.

"It's Training Time" is just the ticket for preschoolers and their families!

*Disclosure: I am an Amazon Associate. I get a very small amount for any purchases made when you click through a link from Wendi's Book Corner, which I then save up to buy more books. :)

3 Comments:

Farrah Shumway said...

I want to win this for my son, he is almost 2 & he LOVES Chuggington!

farrah_jo@yahoo.com

Farrah Shumway said...

So exciting, hope to win this. It sounds really good. I'm glad there are 6 whole episodes.
Thanks for the review & giveaway!

farrah_jo@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My Grandsons love Chuggington. This would be a great addition to our collection for when they visit.

Lynn S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters