HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Monday, November 21, 2011

Family Cookbook Project: Just in Time for Holiday Gift Giving!

I've wanted to find a way to put all our family's special recipes in one place where I can find them, because it always seems like I can't find a certain recipe when I really want it.  I think this is the perfect answer to my endless searching and begging for the same recipe over and over again.

I did this once a few years ago with some friends at work and it was a blast!  I'm always able to find the recipes I put in THAT cookbook, and it turned out to be a great gift.



The bonus to this deal is that you get the cookbook, you get to keep the book on PDF AND you get a version that works on devices like the Kindle or iPad. PLUS, in this version, family members can help you and you can include pictures... I didn't get to do that with the one I did a while back.

From Family Cookbook Project:
It’s easy, fun and affordable to create and print your own family cookbook. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations. With the passing of our loved ones comes the loss of treasured food traditions. Once the recipes are preserved online, they can be shared with other family members by email, individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook.

highlights

  • Create a full color family cookbook – it’s easy and fun!
  • Invite family and friends to enter recipes and stories (you don’t have to do all the work!)
  • It’s a family heirloom that will be treasured for generations
  • Great for family reunions, wedding gifts and groups
  • Works great on PCs, Macs and iPads
  • Choose recipe layouts, covers, dividers and more (1000s of combinations)
  • Upload your own photos for recipes, covers & dividers, too
  • Print to your PC, a local printer like Kinko’s or have our professional team print for you
  • Have a Kindle or iPad? You can put your cookbook on that, too!

*Disclosure: This opportunity was brought to my attention by SocialSpark and Family Cookbook Project, and I will get a small % of the purchase price if you choose to purchase it via my link :)

2 Comments:

Enid Wilson said...

Wonderful idea!

My Darcy Vibrates…

Dominique said...

I think this is a great idea! I have so many yummy recipes that I've picked up from friends and family that are in a chaotic state right now (loose, spilling over in my "recipe" cabinet above the fridge). This would be the perfect solution.

couponcookie at gmail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters