HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rendi Style For Your Home: The DIY Way To Creating Professional Looking Home Decor

I am one of those people who loves professionally designed spaces, but who doesn't want to spend a fortune on a personal shopper and design team. After all, I'm a stay-at-home Mom and I prefer to spend our money on our family.

I was really intrigued when I learned about a company called Rendi.  Started by a woman named Annie Danielson, as a way to create jobs in her small town, the company has grown over the past 20+ years to what it has become today, a quality DIY home decor company that allows you to create your own items using their guides and options, you place your order, they create your keepsakes and send them to you, then you decorate!  Rendi gives you the ability to customize your products to include any information you want to celebrate (family names, mottos, dates, special occasions, pictures, etc).

Even better, they have wonderful ideas of pieces to put together (you can buy them as a collection and customize each piece), and special tools to help you hang your creations if you want to add depth or layer your pieces.

I have created a very small family themed vignette from the Pattern Play Collection.  My wall is not completely done yet as I still need to hang up my small black shelf, but I love what I've created in our entryway.  It celebrates our family and allows me to spotlight fun family pictures.  I am also planning to add a small black bow to the hanger for the B plaque.



Another thing I love about Rendi, is that they also provide suggested sayings, and you can use theirs or come up with your own.  I tweaked just about everything on mine and love what I came up with.  I placed my order late on a weeknight, and had an email the next morning saying my order was already shipping!  I had both pieces within two days!  I was amazed!!

I did contact their customer service about one piece that came damaged in shipping, and they sent out a replacement that afternoon!

I've got a few more bare walls in my house, and I'm coming up with fun ideas for what I want to put there.  Rendi products would also be great for a store (label your sections, provide ideas, showcase your favorite products), teacher gifts, customized wedding gifts, baby shower gifts, and so much more!

Rendi Style 
Various Home Decor Products
Find them online at their website, Facebook and Twitter

Edition Reviewed: The Plaques shown above - I was provided a gift card to order products of my choice (I did spend a little extra to get exactly what I wanted) for this review in coordination with Karma Media.  

Rendi Cares: Rendi also supports Charity: Water, an organization dedicated to bringing clean drinkable water to those who don't have it.  100% of the proceeds from sales of their Dig It Frame go to digging water wells through Charity: Water.  To date, 20 wells have been dug, each providing clean water to over 300 people.


0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters