HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vinyl Disorder (Review): Your Stop For Affordable Quality Vinyl Decals

I've been wanting to try adding sayings and other accents to my walls in a more professional way than stencils (don't get me wrong here, I love stencils and they work well on a lot of walls, but I tend to have problems with them bleeding under the edges due to the type of finish our walls have), and I got the opportunity to do that via an online store called Vinyl Disorder.

Here is my first project:

This is our master bedroom - yes, I need to repaint - when we chose this light green, we didn't know that it would turn a kind of gentle neon when the light over the sink was turned on. Lesson learned, will use a more muted color soon.

The saying above our headboard is from Vinyl Disorder and I LOVE it!  Not only does it look great, but it was easy and FAST to put up.  Plus, when I ordered it, I chose the type of decal that can be removed and reapplied to the wall, so when I'm ready to paint, I'll pull it up, paint, then put it back.


 Now for a close-up of the decal:


This decal is 36 inches and costs $25 from Vinyl Disorder.  Different sizes are available, starting at 15 inches at only $10.  They have 20 different wall colors, 20 car colors, and 6 specialty colors available.

Looking for decals for the playroom, a special theme, or for your car or craft project?  Vinyl Disorder can help!  They have a wonderful selection of pre-designed decals, and give you the option to design your own.

For my next project, I'm thinking of a pretty family tree design that I can hang small pictures around to create a wall of family photos.

They also have some GREAT holiday themed decals that would be nice to put on the walls and then remove when the holidays are over.

Live Every Moment F009 Vinyl Wall Decal  
by Vinyl Disorder

36 inches as ordered ~ $25.00
Visit them: Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter

Edition Reviewed: Vinyl Decal - I received a review sample of my choice under 36 inches as part of a review campaign with Outburst Media.  All opinions and pictures are my own!

About the Company:
Vinyl Disorder creates vinyl artwork and decals that can be used on walls, cars, and crafts, as well as stickers, banners, and much more.

They use high quality vinyl products and create your products right before they ship it to you. Shipping ranges between $2.00 and $5.00 and if you spend $50+ you can select Free Shipping!

1 Comments:

Mommy said...

Love your decal, and might I add, your bedroom is gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters