HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Learning to Use Ravelry

Back in 2009 I signed up for a Ravelry account to keep in touch with a friend, and to find some fun crochet and knitting patterns.... then I kind of lost interest and left my account alone.

I recently became active with my account again because of an old 4-H hobby I started when I was around 8 or 9... spinning!  I have been able to find a wealth of information on the site to cover all kinds of fun things from Crochet, Kitting, Spinning... Recycling Sweater Yarn (who knew???) and oh-so-many fun things!!

I recently got to be a crochet tester for a new pattern, which I love!!

Have you checked out Ravelry yet?  If not, take a peek, and if you have, send me a message on there - I'm wbarker on there :)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters