HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Thymeless Bath and Oils - Review - Wonderful Scents and High Quality Products

Thymeless Bath and Oils specializes in handmade soaps, lotions, scrubs and a few other items such as candles, linen sprays and roll-on scents, all of which are made from all-natural ingredients that are good for you.

I recently received a sample pack for review in participation with a Karma Media Campaign, and I love both the scents and how lovely each item is.

Soy Brick ~ Fresh Cut Tulip: The Soy Bricks work in any wax warmer (Scentsy, melting pot, tart warmer).  You simply break off a small portion of the brick and place it in the warmer.  As it melts, it makes the room smell wonderful.  The Fresh Cut Tulip is a very nice, lightly floral scent, and I'm LOVING it!

Linen/Room Spray ~ Olive Blossom: This spray can be used on your bed linens or around the house to help freshen the room and provide a pampered feeling.  The Olive Blossom scent was a really nice scent for our home because it isn't too girly, but still provides a really nice and enjoyable scent (I have to be careful on household scents as I have 2 boys and a husband - I'm really outnumbered, and they are ok with some girly scents, but when it comes to the bedroom and where they sleep, too girly is just too much!).  I found it really relaxing and it made me feel... happy and content!

Roll-On Perfume ~ Lavender and Rosehips: This is a wonderful (and natural, so it is good for you) alternative to traditional perfumes.  Roll-on perfume comes in a small vial-type glass container with a roller-ball.  It is EASY to use, and a little goes a long way (I'm guessing because it is scented using essential oils instead of man-made scents).  I was really impressed with the Lavender and Rosehips scent.  It is a very pleasant floral scent that smells like a really expensive perfume.  I was not overwhelmed by the scent and it is a great scent for special occasions and daily wear.

Bar Soap ~ Lilac and Raspberry: These bar soaps are made using palm oil, olive oil, coconut oil, rice bran oil, castor oil, shea butter, silk, herbs and fragrance oils.  The result is a wonderfully nourishing soap that leaves your skin clean and soft.  I've had a love/hate relationship with many bar soaps, and this is the first one that I've absolutely fallen in love with!  The scent is light and AMAZING, it doesn't dry my skin out, and I enjoy using it in the shower.

If you were to ask me which of the scents I loved the best, I honestly wouldn't be able to pick one, and the great news is that I loved them ALL!  Usually I'm really picky with scented items, and will find I like only one, not the case with the Thymeless scents.  They really were all wonderful.

Thymeless Bath and Oils: Bar Soaps
The Thymeless Bath and Oils products have become a favorite, and I highly recommend them.  They would be great for gifts too.  Each comes very nicely packaged and can be mixed and matched.

*Disclosure: I received samples of each of the products mentioned above so that I could review them and share my thoughts with you.  All thoughts are my own opinions.  This review was done in coordination with Karma Media, to read more reviews, visit the Karma Media Team website at www.KarmaMediaTeam.com

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters