HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Thinger: All Your Covers (Just For Fun!!)

Welcome to another week of Tuesday Thingers! We always love to hear from regular participants as well as new people.

I was randomly (desperately searching) the site for something different and fun to look at this week, and I stumbled onto a few fun pages. One of them was a page that will show you "All Your Covers" by title, author, or date entered! Find it here. If the link doesn't work (or if it takes you to MY covers), I found it by going to Tools (tab at far right), going down to number 9, and selecting the link for All Your Covers.

Questions: Do you have any missing covers (they show as a plain gray book)? Did you have a favorite view (title, author, date entered)? Do you have any favorite covers? If so, is there anything they have in common?

My Answer: This is the first time (I think) that I've played with the All Your Covers feature on LT. I remember looking at the Photomosaic link not too long ago, but for some reason, didn't remember seeing a page that would show all my books!! :) How fun to see them all together.


I've got two missing covers among the books I've got on my shelf right now, but I haven't added all my books as LIFE happened to snowball on me since about December. I'm working on catching up, but it is slow going.

I don't really have a favorite view, although it is fun to see the books in the order I entered them in, as for many of them it was the order I read them in.


After looking over my covers in each view, I think my favorites are the ones with blues and greens, which surprises me (would have thought the covers with people on them would have been my favorites).


Next, I guess I need to find out what to do about those missing covers!!

Looking forward to reading everyone's answers!!

~ Wendi

If you are new to Tuesday Thingers: Welcome! The meme was originally created as a way to network with other bloggers and to learn about Library Thing! I'd like to encourage you to join us. If you don't know what Library Thing is - you are in a great place to learn about new things, and if you are an old pro, stick around and share your wealth of information! Visit Library Thing here. To join in, copy the picture and question into your post and link back here so people can read other responses. Make sure you leave a comment here with a link to your post so we can stop by! If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave a comment here!

12 Comments:

Mari said...

Mine is up here. I love your cover mosaic!

Yvonne said...

Mine is up

http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2009/04/tuesday-thinger-all-your-covers-just.html

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I think I counted 18 missing covers. I wonder why they're missing. Interesting seeing them all on one page.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks to Meghan the Medieval Bookworm, I've finally found TuesdayThingers :-D

Here's my TT post: Run for Cover!

caite said...

This question has me very upset...but HERE is my answer! ;-)

susan said...

Hi Wendi,

I'm not on LT so some of TT's don't apply still I enjoy reading yours.

Please come by and show us some lov'n at Little Lov'n Monday

kayerj said...

I wanted to put a collage of my covers on my blog like you did--but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Any tips?

jlshall said...

Another great topic! And another feature I didn't know about. My answer is here. Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Alea said...

Here's mine!

http://aleapopculture.blogspot.com/2009/04/tuesday-thingers-all-your-covers.html

nicchic said...

This one was fun and my blog looks so colourful now!

Here's my post!

Florinda said...

Tuesday Thingers on Friday. I didn't post my cover mosaic, because it was huge :-)!

Jenny Girl said...

Very impressive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters