It is so much fun to see what everyone is getting in the mail.
Thanks for taking the time to visit ~ I just love hearing from you! Please let me know if you have read any of these books - I'd love to hear how you liked them!! :)
Here are the books that came into my house last week:
Becoming Beauty by Dimitri James ~ Non-Fiction / Beauty ~ Received for review courtesy of SKINN Cosmetics and Lisa Cocuzza PR / It's a Glam Thing
Back Cover: Internationally recognized beauty, hair and skin care expert, Dimitri James, shares his 25 years of experience in creating total head to toe “make-over magic!”
Get the most out of your look by learning the simple building blocks of skin care, make-up, hair, clothing and accessories to build the best you possible!
• Become your own brand by discovering your personal unique style.
• Make a powerful impression by discovering the secret language of color.
• Look like you stepped out of a magazine cover on your wedding day.
• 50 ways to beat acne for good.
• Disguise figure faults by choosing the right clothing for your body type.
• Strengthen your internal beauty and project a stronger more powerful image.
• Never have to ask “how do I look” ever again.
• Look 10 years younger with skin care recipes you can make in your own kitchen.
• Learn the right hair style and hair color for your personal face structure and never have a bad hair day again.
God is With Me Through the Day and God is With Me Through the Night by Julie Cantrell ~ Kids / Learning To Read / General / Christian ~ Received courtesy of Julie Cantrell and Zondervan publishing for an upcoming tour and giveaway Nov 17-24
Back Cover: Brave mice and playful puppies inspire little hearts to have big faith. You are safe, brave, and loved because God is always there - all through the day.
Back Cover: Cheerful dolphins and loving zebras inspire timid hearts to have big faith. Even in the dark, God keeps his children safe, brave, and loved. He is always there - all through the night.
Jack Daniel's Spirit of Tennessee Cookbook by Lynne Tolley and Pat Mitchamore ~ Non-Fiction / Cooking / General ~ Received courtesy of the publisher for review and participation in their blogger review program.
From the Publisher: The rich tradition of country cooking, the distinctive taste of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, and the heritage of rural America are all elegantly captured in Jack Daniel's The Spirit of Tennessee Cookbook. Included are more than 350 recipes, stunning full-color photographs, and stories of the people, places, and traditions of Middle Tennessee. Illustrated and indexed.What was in your mailbox last week??
If you would like to participate in Mailbox Monday, head over to The Printed Page and grab the logo. Make sure to visit other blogs hosting Mailbox Monday and comment/leave your link!