Thursday, January 27, 2011
What Valentines Day Means To Me! Share What It Means To You For A Chance To Win 25 Free Shutterfly Valentines Day Cards!
...As a child, it was a day of making that really fun Valentine Mailbox at school and filling it with treats and Valentines...
...As a teen, it was a day that was planned for... extensively! I wanted to get my special friends or boyfriend a special surprise... and it was still a day of treats and Valentines...
... As a single adult... it was often a day filled with fun plans, of flowers, a gift, and maybe a special dinner... and chocolates!... with someone special (keep in mind here, I married my high school sweetheart, so I never really felt single, but we had many years between graduation and walking down the aisle)...
...As a mom... it is now a day of fun toddler/preschooler crafts, and extra hugs...
... As a wife... it is finding little ways to show my husband how much I love and appreciate him, it is working with the boys to make decorations, and making fun and romantic treats...
Valentines Day is a special day for me... not because of gifts or candy, but because it gives me a reason to do special things for those that I love It is a day where I stop and take time to let those close to me know how much they mean to me.
This year, I am going to do all those things and then some. I am going to share some fun family memories by sending out some Shutterfly cards. They have a really nice selection of Valentine cards and photo gifts. (Also check out their baby shower invitations, graduation announcements, and thank you cards.)
Shutterfly has very generously offered to send both me and one of my readers 25 free Valentines Day Cards!!
Want to win? Here's how!
Leave a comment (more than one is ok) and let me know that you:
1. Tell me what Valentines Day means for you!
2. Follow via Google (link is on the right hand sidebar)
3. Follow via Twitter
4. Subscribe via Feedburner
5. Follow via NetworkedBlogs
6. Join Wendi's Book Corner on Facebook
7. BONUS ENTRY: Come back and share fun Valenentines Day traditions (crafts, favorite desserts, things you do to celebrate!) (Available Daily!!)
8. BONUS ENTRY 2: Share this giveaway with others via Twitter, Facebook, Blog, etc (leave a link here) (Available Daily!!)
The drawing will be held February 2nd, so you have time to order your cards and send them out!! Winner: I will send you an email, please reply quickly so you can get your code! ** Please note that the winner may need to pay shipping for the cards
This giveaway is open to residents within the United States, no PO Boxes.
* Disclosure: I am receiving 25 free Valentine Cards for myself and 25 to share with one winner in exchange for sharing what Valentines Day Means To Me and for sharing links to Shutterfly's site. Even without this incentive, I love using Shutterfly and their wonderful photo services.