HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Monday, August 11, 2008

Product Review: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Eye Roller (SheSpeaks)

Product Tested: Garnier Nutritioniste Eye Roller
Received From: SheSpeaks.com

From the site:

It's no longer rude to roll your eyes... Meet the newest member of the Garnier NutritionisteTM family - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller!
This easy-to-apply eye treatment helps diminish dark circles and deflate puffiness, thanks to its exclusive "Skin-Nutrient*" and cooling roll-on applicator.

With key ingredients like caffeine and a gentle massaging roller, Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller stimulates micro-circulation and helps decongest the fluid retained around the eye area to diminish dark circles and puffiness. Eyes appear brighter, refreshed and more awake.
Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller is clinically proven to reduce puffiness and boost radiance around the eye after only one week of use! With continued use, the severity of puffiness is further reduced and dark circles stay minimized.

How do I use it?
Gently roll Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller gel under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times. Use finger to smooth in any excess until absorbed. Apply morning and night, and as needed throughout the day. This cool, refreshing light serum is immediately absorbed without leaving a greasy or sticky feel. It is oil-free and an excellent base for makeup.

What I noticed:
Made my eyes look less puffy
Diminished fine lines around my eye area
Makes my eyes look refreshed and rested
Contains ingredients I feel good about
Is easy to apply

Overall opinion: A

While I would LOVE the dark circles under my eyes to go away, I can't argue that my eyes looked better when less puffy (I didn't even know they were puffy prior to trying this product) and with fewer fine lines.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters