HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Come Meet Author Sheila Roberts in the Seattle Area 11/16 and 11/19 (The Nine Lives of Christmas, The Snow Globe, Small Change)

Author Sheila Roberts will be in the Seattle area Wednesday (tomorrow) 11/16 at Third Place Books in Bothell (Lake Forrest Park) and Saturday 11/19 at the Barnes and Noble in Bellevue.

I am so excited! I love author meet and greet / signings, especially when they are for local area authors.  I'm going to try to hit BOTH of the above mentioned sightings, and I hope you will join me!

Sheila is a wonderful lady, and I've loved each book I've read that she has written, especially Small Change which had a huge impact on the way I look at my spending and lifestyle.  :)  LOL - she also got me into making liquer unknowingly... she has a recipe for cordial (vodka based) in her book which I followed and loved, and from there I learned how to make a delicious Limoncello (also vodka based and oh sooooo yummy).  And from there, homemade vanilla!  Look what you've created Sheila!!!

Her complete schedule for November (taken from her site Sheila's Place) is:

Wednesday, November 16th, 7 p.m., Third Place Books, Bothell, WA (With authors Gina Robinson and Theresa Meyers)
Friday, November 18th, 5 -7 p.m., Olympia Barnes and Noble, Olympia WA (With authors Gina Robinson and Margaret Mallory)
Saturday, November 19th, 10 a.m., Federal Way Barnes and Noble, Federal Way, WA (Book babes breakfast with authors Gina Robinson and Theresa Meyers)
Saturday, November 19th, 2 p.m. Bellevue Barnes and Noble, Bellevue WA (Holiday tea with authors Gina Robinson and Theresa Meyers)
Saturday, November 26th, 1 - 3 p.m., A Book for All Seasons, Leavenworth, WA

Books by Sheila Roberts
The Nine Lives Of Christmas
The Snow Globe
----See my review of The Snow Globe here
Small Change
----See my review of Small Change here
Angel Lane
Love In Bloom
Bikini Season
On Strike For Christmas

About Sheila (from her website)
Sheila Roberts lives on a lake in the Pacific Northwest. She’s happily married and has three children. She’s been writing since 1989, but she did lots of things before settling in to her writing career, including owning a singing telegram company and playing in a band. Her band days are over, but she still enjoys writing songs. When she’s not speaking to women’s groups or at conferences or hanging out with her girlfriends she can be found writing about those things near and dear to women’s hearts: family, friends, and chocolate.
Let me know if you'll be stopping by one of her events - maybe we'll bump into each other :)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters