HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Many thanks to Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting Mailbox Monday every week!

It is so much fun to see what everyone is getting in the mail.

Thanks for taking the time to visit ~ I just love hearing from you! Please let me know if you have read any of these books - I'd love to hear how you liked them!! :)

Here are the books that came into my house last week:


From Sourcebooks for upcoming releases:

The Convenient Marriage by Georgette Heyer - Fiction

Frederica by Georgette Heyer - Fiction

The Talisman Ring by Georgette Heyer - Fiction

Other books:

How to Mess Up Your Child's Life by Olivia and Kurt Bruner - Non-Fiction / Christian Living / Parenting - Recieved from the publisher

Katt's in the Cradle by Ginger Kolbaba and Christy Scannell - Fiction / Christian - Received via the publisher for an upcoming WildCard Tour

The Obama Revolution by Alan Kennedy-Shaffer - Non-Fiction / Politics / Elections - received via Pump Up You Book for a tour in April

Smart Girls Mary Money ARC by Elizabeth Ford and Daniela Drake - Non-Fiction / Relationships - received via Shelf Awareness

Thrive, Don't Simply Survive by Karol Ladd - Non-Fiction / Christian Living - Received via the publisher for an upcoming WildCard Tour

The Woman of Mystery by Hayley DiMarco - Non-Fiction / Christian Living / Relationships - Recieved via the publisher for an upcoming WildCard Tour

Yesterday's Embers by Deborah Raney - Fiction / Christian Romance - Received via the publisher for an upcoming WildCard Tour





What was in your mailbox last week??

If you would like to participate in Mailbox Monday, head over to The Printed Page and grab the logo. Make sure to visit other blogs hosting Mailbox Monday and comment/leave your link!

20 Comments:

Blodeuedd said...

A lot of Heyer :D I still haven't read mine, but it's in my TBR pile

susan said...

Don't know any of these, but look forward to reading your reviews. I joined this meme. I belong to a YA one, but I don't seem to read anything the regular posters read in that group so I thought maybe folks my age would work better. :-)

Thanks,

Kaye said...

Wow, Wendi, you had a great week! Enjoy all those books.

My mailbox is Here

Mary (Bookfan) said...

That's quite a variety! Enjoy.

My MM is up.

bermudaonion said...

Wow! You got a lot of books. I can't wait to read about How to Mess Up Your Child's Life.

Serena said...

Wow, great list of books. Happy reading!

Kelly said...

Wow!! That's a stack o' books!

Sandra said...

That's a lot of reading in one week's worth of mail. I don't read Christian fiction or non fiction myself but I love seeing what's out there that others are reading. Enjoy.

Julie P. said...

Wow! You did great too. Lots of goodies!

Anonymous said...

Where are you going to put TEN new books?!?

One of these days I'll read one of Georgette Heyer's books!

Anonymous said...

Wow - your mailbox must be tired! :)

Darlene said...

You got lots of goodies! I should be getting some Georgette Heyer books soon. I hadn't read any of hers until being introduced to them by Sourcebooks and I'm glad I was.

Cathy said...

You always get the most interesting assortment of books!

Wrighty said...

Wow, lots of goodies! I've heard of most of them but haven't read any. I look forward to your reviews. Have a great week!

avisannschild said...

Wow, another great week. Enjoy your books!

Anna said...

Looks like you'll be busy reading for a while. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Heyer books. Happy reading!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Serena said...

this is another great batch of books

Anonymous said...

I received Yesterday's Embers too - How are you liking it? I have been having a hard time putting it down!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. My first experience with Georgette Heyer wasn't a positive one but I've been told not to judge her by the book I was reading - False Colours.

Anonymous said...

Love the Heyers. I really want that Obama book. Wonderful selection. Enjoy them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters