HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Sunday, March 1, 2009

This Week in Books

This Week In Books is all about great bloggers and the books they are reading! We are trying to support each other by sharing posts from the previous week. I invite you to take a look at some of these posts. These blogs are all wonderful, and promise some great reading!

Stop by Devourer of Books and read a review a guest post by Robin Maxwell, author of Signora Da Vinci.

Amy at My Friend Amy's has written a post about book signings titled Let's Talk About Book Signings.

Kathy of Bermudaonion's Weblog has written a fun post about The Confessions of a Shopaholic!

Shelley over at Write for a Reader has written a review for a children's book called A Carousel Tale by Elisa Klevin. Here is another really cute children's book with a fun cover!

Trish over at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'? has a great post that recounts some of the best books (according to bloggers and readers) of 2008!

Tracy at Bookroom Reviews has written a post called Are You There God? I Got My Period, in which she reviews My Little Red Book and shares a great period dance video from YouTube!

Marta of Marta's Meanderings has shared a review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Home and is hosting a giveaway - (I am too - click the picture in the upper right corner to enter!) stop by and enter - this book is wonderful!!

Stop by Beth Fish Reads and check out her review of Igraine the Brave by Cornelia Funke - I love the cover of this children's book - if it doesn't set off imaginations, I don't know what will.

Carrie over at Books and Movies has shared some book titles she found among the pages of the current Bookmarks Magazine. (Family Friendly notice: the site does have a few tasteful ads for passion.com, so don't click through if you feel you would be offended)

This morning, Kelly over at Enroute to Life added a fun post about Villians We Love To Hate But Gotta Love - I had so much fun reading this!!

Well, that is all for this week - I hope you will stop by and visit a few of these posts!

~ Wendi

4 Comments:

bermudaonion said...

Thanks for including me, Wendi!

Staci said...

Looks like a great week was had by a lot of readers!! Thanks for all the links and info!!

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry about those ads - they are chosen by my blog network, not by me. I have complained, and am hoping they will be removed. Thanks for the link anyway! :)

Shana said...

Nice round-up, Wendi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters