HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Many thanks to Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting Mailbox Monday every week!

It is so much fun to see what everyone is getting in the mail.

Thanks for taking the time to visit ~ I just love hearing from you! Please let me know if you have read any of these books - I'd love to hear how you liked them!! :)

Here are the books that came into my house last week:

Bones of the Dragon ARC by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman - Fiction / Fantasy - I believe this was a Shelf Awareness find, but I don't have anything in my email. . .

Gingham Mountain by Mary Connealy - Fiction / Christian - Received this one from the publisher for an upcoming WildCard Tour.

I Can Make You Thin by Paul McKenna - Non-Fiction / Health

A Quiet Flame ARC by Philip Kerr - Fiction - Another great find from Shelf Awareness.

Size 2 For Life by Ashley Marriott and Marc L. Paulsen, MD - Non-Fiction / Health - I received this one from the publisher via Bostick Communications.

Voices Under Berlin by T.H.E. Hill - Fiction / Spy - Another great find from Bostick.



What was in your mailbox last week??

If you would like to participate in Mailbox Monday, head over to The Printed Page and grab the logo. Make sure to visit other blogs hosting Mailbox Monday and comment/leave your link!

20 Comments:

Literary Feline said...

It looks like you have some good reading ahead of you, Wendi! I haven't read any of the books, but I've heard great things about Margaret Wies and Tracy Hickman. Hopefully you will enjoy their book.

Have a great week!

bermudaonion said...

Enjoy your books!

Jennifer Taylor said...

I haven't read any of them, but I've heard some great things regarding Mary Connealy and how humorous her books are. Happy Reading!

Sandra said...

Voices Under Berlin sounds intriguing. I'll watch for your review of that and the Thin book, I wonder what this guy's theory is?
My MM is up.

Anonymous said...

Ooo, Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman! I haven't read any of their books yet, but I do have them on my wishlist. I look forward to seeing what you think about them.

And I got A Quiet Flame in the mail, too! I've been told that you don't have to have read the earlier books in the series to understand this one; what do you think?

- Anastasia

Alyce said...

I got The Quiet Flame too. Enjoy your books!

Kristi said...

Bones of the Dragon by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman should be a good book - These authors bring back memories! I was entranced with their Dragonlance series back in the 80's!

My post is here this week: http://booksandneedlepoint.blogspot.com/2009/02/mailbox-monday-222009.html

Serena said...

I have voices under berlin as well. looks like a good one. Happy reading.

Jenners said...

Hmmmmm...Size 2 for Life? Sounds interesting but probably not easy. If you find otherwise, let me know IMMEDIATELY!

Nise' said...

I passed on Size 2 For Life so I will look forward to your thoughts on it. Reading Gingham Mountain right now.

tanabata said...

I haven't asked for anything from Bostick lately, but I sure wouldn't mind learning how to be a size 2. LOL. Enjoy your new books!

Vasilly said...

I haven't read any of them, but I can't wait to read your reviews!

gautami tripathy said...

You got some great books, Wendy!

Anonymous said...

Bones of the Dragon looks interesting!

Kathleen said...

Hmm I thought I was getting all emails from Bostick but I must have told them to send me only certain books because I didn't see the offer for any of those.

I just posted my MM. I'm a little late.

Stephanie said...

Right there with the crowd on the whole Size 2 thing!! If it works, let me know!!

I have the Wies/Hickman book as well. It arrived in my mailbox this morning. Damn that Shelf Awareness!!

Literate Housewife said...

Wendy, if that guy can make you thin, please send that book my when when you're finished! :) Great reading for you last week, too!

Anna said...

Voices Under Berlin sounds good. Happy reading!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. I've noticed your mailbox has been a bit slower the last week or two. Some much needed breathing space maybe? Enjoy your books!

Vasilly said...

I haven't read any of those. I can't wait to read your thoughts on them! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters