HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Many thanks to Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting Mailbox Monday every week!

It is so much fun to see what everyone is getting in the mail.

Thanks for taking the time to visit ~ I just love hearing from you! Please let me know if you have read any of these books - I'd love to hear how you liked them!! :)

Here are the books that came into my house last week:

The Bouncing Boy by Leigh Ann Lemire aka ILIA - Children's book - via Bostick

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center - Fiction - received from publicist for upcoming book tour in March.

Galaway Bay by Mary Pat Kelly - Fiction / Historical Fiction - via Hachette for upcoming tour

The following books are all by Carry Vaughn and were received for an upcoming book tour with Hachette:
- Kitty and the Midnight Hour
- Kitty Goes to Washington
- Kitty Takes a Holiday
- Kitty and the Silver Bullet
- Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand

Real Food for Mother and Baby ARC by Nina Planck - Non-Fiction / Nutrition / Parenting / Food - via Shelf Awareness link.

Shame Lifter by Marilyn Hontz - non-fiction / Religion / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth - received via the publisher for an upcoming WildCard Tour

The Ten-Year Nap by Meg Wolitzer - Fiction

What is Your Self Worth? by Cheryl Saban, PhD - Non-Fiction / Self-Help - received via Bostick

What is Your Self Worth? Personal Journal by Cheryl Saban, PhD - Non-Fiction / Self-Help - received via Bostick




What was in your mailbox last week??

If you would like to participate in Mailbox Monday, head over to The Printed Page and grab the logo. Make sure to visit other blogs hosting Mailbox Monday and comment/leave your link!

11 Comments:

Kaye said...

Galway Bay is sitting on my coffee table just begging to be read. I love the cover. You got some great reads this week. My mailbox is
here

Anonymous said...

You had a good week, Wendi! I'm doing the Galway Bay tour too.

kalea_kane said...

Oh my goodness, Wendi! Your mailbox ROCKED! :) I am so stoked about Galway Bay (starting it this afternoon!).

Have a wonderful day!

Kelly :)

Bonnie said...

What a great list of books Wendi!

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

I love the Kitty series! Congrats on a great haul :)

Serena said...

good haul! Looks like a good series of books by vaughn!

Mari said...

Wow, nice haul. :)

Galway Bay is one I have been wanting to read. Enjoy your books!

Jenners said...

As always, you have a mailbox bursting at the seams! I'm very interested in hearing about The 10-Year Nap -- it was on my radar because of the subject matter and I'm curious to see what you think.

Kathleen said...

Wow I can't believe the amount of books in your mailbox every week. DO you ever get to them? LOL

avisannschild said...

Wow, do you ever get a lot of books! Happy reading!

Anna said...

Great to hear your on the Galway Bay and Everyone Is Beautiful tours, too. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the Wolitzer book. I read The Wife and thought it was great.

Happy reading!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters