HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Monday, September 14, 2009

Teaser Tuesday: Laced With Magic by Barbara Bretton

TEASER TUESDAYS : are hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading ~


My Teaser for today:
"Your Wife?" I sounded like I was from Mars. My voice was high and tight, and the only thing keeping me from a total meltdown was the fact that the entire town was waiting to see what came next.

~ p. 45, “Laced With Magic" by Barbara Bretton


From the Publisher:
Knit shop owner and sorcerer’s daughter Chloe Hobbs felt the Fates finally got it right when she met Luke MacKenzie. And no one could have convinced her otherwise—including the trolls, selkies, or spirits who also call Sugar Maple, Vermont, home. But then out of nowhere Luke’s ex-wife suddenly shows up, claiming to see the spirit of their daughter, Steffie—a daughter Chloe knows nothing about.

Steffie’s spirit is being held hostage by a certain Fae leader. And if Chloe weaves a spell to free her spirit, her nemesis will also be free—free to destroy her yarn shop and all of Sugar Maple. But if she doesn’t, Steffie won’t be the only one spending eternity in hell. Chloe’ll be joining her, cursed with a broken heart.

I always look forward to reading everyone's teasers! ~ Wendi

25 Comments:

Ryan said...

I feel for her already. Great teaser!

Ashley said...

This was such a great book!

gautami tripathy said...

I wanna read it!

Teaser Tuesdays: The House of Bottles by Robin Merrill

Jo-Jo said...

Interesting teaser...makes me want to know what is coming next!

Lizzy said...

Dramatic! Great teaser. I need to read this book, I'm guessing it's a series? I'll definitely add it to my list.

Jennifer said...

Oh great tease! Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/footsteps-in-dark-teaser-tuesdays.html

Jennay and Luke the Pup said...

What happens next??? Great teaser!!!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Sounds good!!

Come visit my blog, you've been Splashed!

Zia said...

I want to know what happens next. Fantastic teaser!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

great teaser wendi! i've been so busy with BBAW, i forgot to post mine LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh I HATE it when characters find out their love interest is unavailable!

Beth F said...

LOL!! I've been wanting to read this one.

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

Wow this looks like a cool book! Thanks for the teaser!

XOXO~ Renee
http://steelergirl83.blogspot.com

Krista said...

Oh, I have seen this title everywhere and it does look really good! Awesome teaser!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Oh no! What happened to the wife?
Teaser 55

BBAW Interview

abi said...

nice teaser. Thanks for visiting my post teaser.

Allison said...

Great teaser!

JLS Hall (Joy's Blog) said...

Knitting and sorcery - that's quite a combination. Good teaser!

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Fantastic! I love that teaser, it works for me a treat! Sounds like my sort of book.

Here's mine!

Thanks for visiting me!

Sorry to hear about your spam. I'm moderating some of my older posts because of the same reason. Some people just haven't got anything better to do!

Anonymous said...

Something tells me she did not previously know about this wife. Not cool, man.
Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

Brenda said...

Sounds interesting!

Leslie said...

awesome teaser!

Tiina said...

That is a nice teaser! I'm not familiar with this author, but this sounds interesting.

Greetings,
Tiina

Kim said...

Oh, my goodness...where is the wife and why is everyone gathered?

Cute blog design! Thanks for stopping by for my P&P&Z teaser.

Anonymous said...

I can feel the stress! Great teaser!
By the way
CONGRATS!!!!
Great thoughts your and your family's way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters