HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Monday, October 12, 2009

teaser Tuesday: Knight of Pleasure by Margaret Mallory


TEASER TUESDAYS : hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading ~



Teaser :

Northumberland, England
1409

"Which of you brave Knights of the Round Table will fight me?" Isobel called out.

"Me! Choose me! Isobel, choose me!"

~ Opening paragraph of the prologue, “Knight of Pleasure ARC (All the King's Men, Book 2)" by Margaret Mallory

*Note that this is the advanced reader edition, and the final book may be slightly different.


About the Book (from the back cover):

THE GREATEST PASSION
Lady Isobel Hume is an expert swordswoman who knows how to choose her battles. When the king asks her to wed a French nobleman to form a political alliance, she agrees. But that's before the devilishly charming Sir Stephen Carleton captures her heart-and tempts her to betray her betrothed, her king, and her country.

IS WORTH THE GREATEST PERIL
Sir Stephen Carleton enjoys his many female admirers-until he dedicates himself to winning the lovely Isobel. So when a threat against the king leads Isobel into mortal danger, Stephen has a chance to prove that he is more than a knight of pleasure...and that love can conquer all.

I always look forward to reading everyone's teasers! ~ Wendi

15 Comments:

Alice said...

Wow, I want to know what happened next! I like the idea of a female swordswoman.

gautami tripathy said...

I like that!

Tuesdays: Teaser/Whereabouts

Unknown said...

I want to know what happened next too :)
Here's mine

Anonymous said...

Great teaser!

Peaceful Reader said...

I love the teaser and the cover art-Wow!! Sounds very interesting!

Jennifer said...

Ooooh, I am adding this to my TRB list. Thanks! Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/nine-dragons-teaser-tuesdays.html

Jo-Jo said...

Sounds like someone wants to fight her! Great teaser.

Zia said...

Wow great teaser!

Andrea said...

Funny, they all want to be picked. Great teaser. Here's mine.

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Funny teaser - I'm definitely interested in the book!

Calico Crazy said...

Your teaser gave me a giggle, my first thought was of Donkey in Shrek. This could be an interesting read. My teaser is here.

Amy said...

Good teaser! Sounds like an interesting read. Looking forward to the review.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least that question wasn't followed by dead silence :)

Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

Lizzy said...

Cool teaser! I love the dress on the cover, I wish we still wore those today (my dream dress, haha).

Allison Vaughn said...

A female swordsman. Definitely sounds like a cool book!

Allison
My Teaser: http://www.wellreadreviews.com/blog/?p=1317

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters