HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Monday, October 19, 2009

Teaser Tuesday: Petite Sweets by Beatrice Ojakangas


TEASER TUESDAYS : hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading ~

Teaser :

**I'm doing a slightly different Teaser this week, and the picture comes directly from the publisher's site! I am absolutely in love with this book right now, and simply had to find a way to spotlight it as a teaser. :) **




~ Chocolate Truffle Tarts, pages 50-51 “Petite Sweets: Bite-Size Desserts to Satisfy Every Sweet Tooth" by Beatrice Ojakangas


About the Book (from the publisher):

A shot glass of velvety chocolate mousse. Itty-bitty key lime pie. Two-bite whoopie pies. Mini-desserts are one of the hottest food trends around, according to the National Restaurant Association. In Petite Sweets, renowned cookbook author and James Beard 2009 Cookbook Award Nominee Beatrice Ojakangas serves up more than 50 recipes for bite-size desserts that will satisfy every sweet tooth.
I always look forward to reading everyone's teasers! ~ Wendi

29 Comments:

Alice said...

I'm hungry!

JoAnn said...

Excellent teaser! It looks delicious!!

Amy said...

That's a fantastic post and it looks tasty too!

Jennifer said...

Yum! Now I am hungry!!
Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/swiss-courier-teaser-tuesdays.html

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Yum Yum! Indeed! No wonder you wanted to share the pics. I'm thinking of raiding my fridge now...

Here’s my Teaser for Tuesday!

Have a teasing Tuesday –
Sassy Brit

Anonymous said...

What an original teaser. Looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!

Yvonne said...

Yummy! I think I gained wait just by looking at the picture! LOL

Allison said...

Ooh DELICIOUS teaser! :) Loved the way you presented this!

Allison
My Teaser: http://wellreadreviews.com/teaser-tuesdays-the-101-habits-of-highly-successful-novelists

Unknown said...

You're making my mouth water and all I have home is soup. That's not very nice...;)
Here's mine

Andrea said...

That looks so good. I'm hungry now for Truffles.
Great teaser! Here's mine.

Margot said...

Very creative teaser this week. I love the idea of this book. Petite-sized treats are good for children and all those adults who want just a little taste.

Unknown said...

I've made the chocolate tarts for a dinner party and everyone raved about them. They are sinfully delicious!

Missy B. said...

Sweets are my weakness! Great teaser!

gautami tripathy said...

Yummy teaser!

Teaser Tuesdays: Yes, My Darling Daughter by Margaret Leroy

Anonymous said...

Delicious teaser.

Lisa said...

Now I'm craving chocolate! What a teaser!

I've got a football teaser today! And a giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy...now my mouth is watering. Good thing I have some halloween chocolates in my bag! Fantastic teaser :)

Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

Booklogged said...

I loved that you shared from a cookbook. I've seen the Petite Sweet cookbook around and I'm sorely tempted. I love cookbooks!

Calico Crazy said...

Now I'm seriously in need of dessert! ~ Calico Contemplations

Lorin said...

Oh, those look gooood. =)

Here's mine.

in which a girl reads said...

Makes me hungry!

Here's mine: http://inwhichagirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/teaser-tuesday-wings.html

Amelia Witherspoon said...

That's a great idea! I love it. Thanks for reading!

Laya said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog!

That looks yummy. Yummy indeed. Yes indeedy. *takes out fork*

Anonymous said...

Looks really yummy! :)

Cecelia said...

My gosh, that looks delicious! I am salivating now... Great teaser!

Thanks for coming by my blog! :)

Unknown said...

Yum, yum, yum!!! I need to be on the lookout for that cookbook...might make a good Christmas present, too. :o)

Christy

Kirsten said...

Ooooh, those look divine...!

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

One word for this one - Yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters