HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good Morning Dear! A Special Note on The Husband Project

Look what I found when I walked into the dining room this morning!! Yes - you may think its silly, but after 8 1/2 years of marriage, and over 7 years of dating prior to that, I thought these cute little messages were long gone.

This is just one of the perks from participating in The Husband Project, a book written by Kathi Lipp.

I am absolutely amazed at the change in my attitude, and the small things that my husband is doing as a result! And I'm only on day 4 of the 21 day project!



To see what I've done and experienced so far, visit my new project blog: The Husband Project ~ A Wife's Journey. (Also, feel free to leave a comment on things that I can do to let my husband know that I love and appreciate him! I want to continue this past the initial 21 days!)

To read my review of the book and read the first chapter for yourself, click here.

~ Wendi

14 Comments:

Cheryl Pitt said...

So sweet! Little things like that can make a girl's day AND marriage.

Anonymous said...

My hubby leaves me little notes quite often and they never fail to make me smile.

Nely said...

I have no complaints about the hubby in this department. He likes to leave notes all the time... or those random I LOVE U text messages... but this is really sweet.. ♥

Luanne said...

Wendi = I think that is so cute. Little things can make a whole day!

Staci said...

We're in the process of renovating our bedroom and my husband one day drew a heart on the wall with I love you in the middle. It's still there!!!!!

Kaye said...

Aw, Wendi, that must have just made your day! He sounds so sweet. Happy Valentine's day!

Anonymous said...

It is so goofy and very sweet. I love it!

Bonnie said...

That's really sweet Wendi!! I'm off to check your Husband Project, great idea!

Jenners said...

Super sweet! I'm going to have to out more of what you are doing!!! I need more time in the day!!!!! ARgh!

Passages to the Past said...

Brownie points for the hubby! Mine does sweet things like that for me too and it just makes my day! Something so simple can make you feel so loved!

kathilipp said...

Major points for you and hubby. It really does take 5 minutes to bless each other.

Alyce said...

That is so sweet!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!

Serena said...

Isn't that cute! Lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters