HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Many thanks to Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting Mailbox Monday every week!

It is so much fun to see what everyone is getting in the mail.

Thanks for taking the time to visit ~ I just love hearing from you! Please let me know if you have read any of these books - I'd love to hear how you liked them!! :)

Here are the books that came into my house last week:

The Bishop's Daughter by Tiffany L. Warren - Christian Fiction - Received from the publisher as part of a WildCard Tour

The Change Your Life Challenge by Brook Noel - Non-Fiction / Self Help - Received from the publisher

Collision of Angels by Michael Carver - Fiction - Received via Bostick

The Husband Project by Kathi Lipp - Non-Fiction / Love & Marriage / Christian - Received from the publisher as part of a WildCard Tour

Juror No. 7 by Mallory Kane - Harlequin Intrigue Romance - Received 5 copies as part of the new Harlequin Ambassadors program (possibly giveaway of this coming up depending on book club interest)

Lethan Legacy ARC by Linda Fairstein - Fiction / Suspence - Received from publisher via Shelf Awareness

O'Ahu (Fodor's) - Non-Fiction / Travel - Received from the publisher via Shelf Awareness

The Red Siren by M.L. Tyndall - Fiction / Romance / Christian - Received from the author for a WildCard Tour

A Reliable Wife ARC by Robert Goolrick - Fiction - Received from publisher via offer on Twitter



What was in your mailbox last week??

If you would like to participate in Mailbox Monday, head over to The Printed Page and grab the logo. Make sure to visit other blogs hosting Mailbox Monday and comment/leave your link!

10 Comments:

Kathi Lipp said...

Hey Wendi -

So glad that The Husband Project arrived safe and sound. Enjoy the book and the rest of your fab mail!

Sandra said...

These are all new to me, although I got a Fodor's too, Hawaii. Happy reading in 2009. My MM is up.

Anonymous said...

Wow! 9 books. I keep hoping for Lethal Legacy, but I'm beginning to think it won't be coming my way.

Jenners said...

Wow! Your mailperson must hate you with that many books arrived in just one week! : )

Bonnie said...

You had a great week!! It's been slow for me but that works out well to give me a chance to catch up a bit!

Anna said...

That's a lot of books! You'll certainly be busy! I haven't heard of these, so I'm looking forward to your reviews. Happy reading!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

avisannschild said...

Wow, you got lots of books this week! Happy New Year and happy reading!

Alyce said...

Great list of books!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. 'The Husband Project' sure conjures up a lot of images in my mind.

Serena said...

Wendi: that is a lot of books. Happy reading

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters