HomeAbout Me & PoliciesBook Reviews by TitleAuthor Interview IndexProduct ReviewsAwards

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Many thanks to Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting Mailbox Monday every week!

It is so much fun to see what everyone is getting in the mail.

Thanks for taking the time to visit ~ I just love hearing from you! Please let me know if you have read any of these books - I'd love to hear how you liked them!! :)

Here are the books that came into my house last week:

Family Life Illustrated books by Ronnie W. Floyd (7 in total) - Non-Fiction / Christian Living / Various subjects, teens, men, women, finance - Received from the publisher for an upcoming focus on my site.

Surviving Financial Meltdown by Ron Blue and Jeremy White - Non-Fiction / Financial - Received from the publisher for an upcoming WildCard Tour.

When God and Grief Meet by Lynn Eib - Non-Fiction / Religion / Christian Life / Death, Grief, Bereavement - Received from the publisher for an upcoming WildCard Tour.



What was in your mailbox last week??

If you would like to participate in Mailbox Monday, head over to The Printed Page and grab the logo. Make sure to visit other blogs hosting Mailbox Monday and comment/leave your link!

13 Comments:

.Books by TJ Baff said...

Hi Wendi,
I will be very interested in your opinion of this book... When God and grief Meet I am always looking for a good resource for myself.
Tamara

Sandra said...

I'm not familiar with these but it looks like you got a lot of life covered in just the three volumes.
Happy reading.

Anonymous said...

Happy reading!

Jenners said...

Particularly interseted in what nuggets of wisdom you'll find in "Surviving Financial Meltdown." Seems like every store I visit lately is going bankrupt or closing!

Serena said...

I sense a theme among your books!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I sense a theme, too!

Alyce said...

Some serious topics this time!

Anonymous said...

Wow there's some reading! I think I'd like to hear what you have to say about Surving Financial Meltdown. It's always good to get a little guidance in that dept. Thanks for stopping by!

tanabata said...

Yes I sense a theme too! :)
Enjoy your new books!

Anna said...

Those sound heavy. Looking forward to your thoughts.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

The Bookworm said...

enjoy your books :)
I see a theme there too.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Mari said...

I have not see any of them before so I can't offer any opinion. Hope they are helpful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. I think this is the slowest week you've had. Usually there's a slew of 'em listed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Web Site Hit Counter
Amazing Counters